Real Bacillus subtilis is a powerful biofungicide. It is a ubiquitous bacterium isolated from the soil and formulated as an easy to use foliar product. Eco-toxicological studies confirm it has no negative environmental or health and safety issues.
Use Real Bacillus subtilis as a prophylactic preventative weekly spray against powdery mildew, rust and leaf spot in top, soft and stone fruit. If symptoms persist shorten the spray interval to three days and tank mix with curative action fungicides. Return to weekly preventative use when symptoms no longer persist.
Combine with Real Trichoderma asperellum for effective scab control in apples and pears and botryitis in all soft fruit. Apply as foliar or flower spray.
Our Real Bacillus subtilis has many useful attributes including:
- very high concentration of colony forming unit (cfu) with a guaranteed minimum of 1 x 107 cfu/ml
- extremely cost effective at field scale
- applied to leaves using conventional spray or irrigation equipment
- compatible with most conventional chemical pesticides and fertilisers and can be tank mixed
- tank mixing provides synergistic effect and resistance management strategy
- zero pre harvest interval
Product form: total fermented product
Application rate: 1-2 litres per hectare as a foliar treatment
Shelf life: 6 months from date of manufacture in original unopened container stored in cool dry place (4-8° C)